Account Manager Scandinavia
New job opportunity! Sales and Sourcing.
🔎 We’re on the lookout for
We’re on the lookout for an energised and customer-oriented sales talent to join our winning team. As our Account Manager, you’ll nurture and grow our existing reputation for excellent customer service – working with big-name fashion brands along the way. If you’re looking for a fresh challenge, and want to join a certified Great Place to Work, apply now.
📋 The role
Our results-driven Account Manager will be on a mission to generate growth on turnover and margins by selling, placing orders in line with suppliers’ optimal conditions, and fostering excellent long-term partnerships with customers and other partners. You will build upon our outstanding reputation for customer service.
It’s a chance to manage our existing customer portfolio, consisting of buyers from leading fashion brands, as a direct point of contact during sourcing and follow-up. Taking the time to truly understand customers’ needs, you’ll ensure that every garment in every order exceeds their expectations. You will also seek out opportunities to expand the customer base and approach prospective clients. At the end of every sales period, your strategies will help us to maximise sales for the following season.
👤 The ideal candidate
- Has at least 3 years’ professional experience in sales and sourcing
- Has a Master’s degree or the equivalent skills from experience
- In case of no experience, you start with a traineeship of 6 months
- Fluent in English + knowledge about other foreign languages is a plus
- Would be described as direct, decisive, competitive, a do-er and results-oriented by former colleagues
- Expertly maintains our customer relationships, collaborating and building connections with customers
- Proactively attracts new customers using our digital tools for lead generation
- Is a skilled negotiator who understands customers’ needs
- Takes a structured approach and thrives on finding solutions with colleagues, customers, partners, and suppliers
- Seeks out opportunities to develop new skills
- Enjoys giving sales pitches and presentations, and delivers them with confidence
🌍 Erve offers
- Competitive salary and rewards system
- Company car
- International travel
- Opportunities for professional development and language courses
- Team days and fun social events
- Support with home office set-up
- Hybrid approach to working partly from home and some fixed days from our inspiring HQ/showroom when restrictions allow
- Our unique ‘Level 8’ business structure with plenty of opportunities for growth, the freedom to take charge of your projects and the chance to contribute ideas for further development
- Support from a motivated, positive team in a fashion-related sector
- The chance to enhance your skills in both sales and sourcing
Erve is a European leader in character licences and brands. We produce branded fashion and apparel featuring TV, film, cartoon, and video game heroes. As part of Erve Group, we have eight offices across three continents, and we control the supply chain between raw materials and stores. Starting with our in-house design team and portfolio of licences – we source, produce, pack and transport collections at the request of major fashion retailers. With more than 35 years in the industry, our dynamic team values growth, transparency, and customer focus. Our exceptional quality and sustainable practices have earned us a reputation for excellence.
Be part of an enthusiastic global team in Zaventem, near Brussels, at a certified Great Place to Work.
💻 Apply now
Apply now for the Account Manager position! Please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com