Bilingual Office Assistant
🔎 We’re on the lookout for
An office assistant at Erve Europe.
Would you like to join our international team and start (or continue) your career at a certified Great Place To Work? We would like to welcome you!
📋 What is the role all about?
You will be our company representative who embodies our corporate values and standards.
You will be the first point of contact for phone calls and you ensure that our visitors feel more than welcome at our office. You help to plan internal and external meetings, trade fair visits, hotel bookings and, when needed, visas for intercontinental travel.
You’re the person in charge of our office, from receiving parcels and packages, ordering office supplies, arranging lunches for visitors to contacting our cleaning services and the landlord.
Next to that, you will provide administrative support to our logistics department by means of logistics invoice control and you will support the logistic flow where needed.
In other words, you will be an indispensable link in our chain!
👤 The ideal candidate
- Is hospitable by nature
- Is fluent in Dutch and English. French and German are a strong plus
- Has excellent time management and organisational skills
- Is inspired to succeed and can handle a healthy dose of stress
- Is a flexible team-player who takes initiative
- Has a bachelor’s degree, or has equivalent experience
- Preferably lives within a radius of 20 km around Zaventem
🌍 Erve offers
- Attractive salary package, including meal vouchers, insurances and bonuses
- A varied, independent role in an international fashion-related sector
- Professional development opportunities, expanding skills, interests and language courses
- Our unique ‘Level 8’ business structure with plenty of opportunities for growth, the freedom to take charge of your projects and the chance to contribute ideas for further development
- Support from friendly and helpful colleagues
- Team days and fun social events
- A (certified!) Great Place To Work
Erve is a European leader in character licences and brands. We produce branded fashion and apparel featuring TV, film, cartoon, and video game heroes. As part of Erve Group, we have eight offices across three continents, and we control the supply chain between raw materials and stores. Starting with our in-house design team and portfolio of licences – we source, produce, pack and transport collections at the request of major fashion retailers. With more than 35 years in the industry, our dynamic team values growth, transparency, and customer focus. Our exceptional quality and sustainable practices have earned us a reputation for excellence.
Be part of an enthusiastic global team in Zaventem, near Brussels, at a certified Great Place to Work.
💻 Apply now
Please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com