E-Com Marketing Manager - CRM
🔎 We’re on the lookout for...
We’re looking for someone with a curious personality who is analytical and passionate about marketing to join our team. An ideal candidate will be hardworking, creative, team-oriented, and able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
The CRM Marketing Manager will partner with the commercial team to develop strategies to grow consumer revenue and manage all aspects of acquisition, retention, and engagement which includes: social media, email marketing, and lead capture.
A successful candidate will have a strong analytical mind-set and be an organized team player who can communicate and collaborate across departments and levels of the organization and be a thought leader for developing new, innovative, results-driven engagement and retention programs.
📋 What is the role all about?
B2C – New Brand
- Own the brand digital project of a new brand.
- Evaluate and analyse end-to-end customer journey across multiple channels (email marketing, social; and lead capture) and turn learnings into actionable next steps to build out a robust CRM integrated marketing program
- Lead generation, conversion optimization, and SEO / SEA campaigns
- Own the brand content calendar and creative production process: creative briefs, planning, scheduling, and deployment
- Track and analyse campaign performance and provide actionable items to test and improve main KPIs on a period basis (weekly, monthly, and quarterly)
- Work cross-functionally with creative, product, and logistic to ensure that final outputs are strategically aligned
- Maintain a deep understanding of CRM best practices, technology, and trends to react to new insights and behaviour shifts
- Analyse customer journey on B2B webshop
- Follow up performances and provide new actions to improve KPI
- SEO/SEA campaign management
👤 The ideal candidate
- Minimum of 2 years of CRM & Email marketing experience in eCommerce/DTC
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Data-driven individual with the ability to dig into large sets of data to interpret findings, analyze trends, recognize anomalies and make recommendations for testing
- Have the ability to develop a strong working knowledge of analytic tools such as Google Analytics
- A keen creative sensibility with exceptional written and verbal communication skills and high attention to details
- Must have experience with digital campaign creation
- Need to understand Spam laws and have knowledge of email industry best practices
- Ability to prioritize and operate with a sense of urgency
- Experience with CMS ( Shopify ) is a plus
- Experience with Klaviyo/Mailchimp is a plus
- Experience in a fast paced, start-up environment with the ability to quickly get up to speed, iterate and take on other projects
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently
- Ability to work within a decentralized team
- Fluent in English, and comfortable in Dutch, French or German.
🌍 Erve offers
- Attractive salary package, including meal vouchers, insurances and bonuses
- A varied, independent role in an international fashion-related sector
- Professional development opportunities, expanding skills, interests and language courses
- Our unique ‘Level 8’ business structure with plenty of opportunities for growth, the freedom to take charge of your projects and the chance to contribute ideas for further development
- Support from friendly and helpful colleagues
- Team days and fun social events
- A (certified!) Great Place To Work
💻 Apply now
Please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com
Erve is a European leader in character licences and brands. We produce branded fashion and apparel featuring TV, film, cartoon, and video game heroes. As part of Erve Group, we have eight offices across three continents, and we control the supply chain between raw materials and stores. Starting with our in-house design team and portfolio of licences – we source, produce, pack and transport collections at the request of major fashion retailers. With more than 35 years in the industry, our dynamic team values growth, transparency, and customer focus. Our exceptional quality and sustainable practices have earned us a reputation for excellence.
Be part of an enthusiastic global team in Zaventem, near Brussels, at a certified Great Place to Work.