Graphic Designer for Licensed Apparel
🔴 About Erve
Erve Europe is a European leader in character licenses and brands. We produce branded fashion and apparel featuring TV, film, cartoon, and video game heroes. As part of Erve Group, we have seven offices across three continents and we control the supply chain between raw materials and stores. Starting with our in-house design team and portfolio of licenses, we source, produce, pack, and transport collections at the request of major fashion retailers. With 35 years in the industry, our dynamic team values growth, transparency and customer focus. Our exceptional quality and sustainable practices have earned us a reputation for excellence.
This job is a work-from-home / hybrid job, based in Ireland.
Our head office and showroom are located in Zaventem near Brussels.
🔎 We’re on the lookout for
Someone to bring beloved characters from movies, games and cartoons to wardrobes around the world as a graphic designer (based in Ireland) for licensed apparel at Erve Europe.
📋 What is the role all about?
As part of our global design team, your creative vision will incorporate heroes from film, games, TV and cartoons (Mickey Mouse, Pokémon, Harry Potter, Spider Man, Frozen, etc) in fashion-forward clothing and accessories that exceed our buyers’ expectations. We’re looking for an energetic, trend-conscious designer with a strong knowledge of garment construction and license knowledge to design for infants, children, and adults. Like us, you live and breathe the fashion industry, have an experimental nature, and approach fabrics and embellishments like a kid in a candy store.
You will be working in an agile / hybrid office set up, meaning in close contact with your sales colleague. The Irish market will be your focus territory.
👤 Are you the one we’re looking for?
- You hold qualifications in graphic design, fashion or a similar creative field
- You have experience with working with licenses (like Disney, Paw Patrol and many others)
- You are inspired to succeed and resistant to stress
- You flourish in a structured working environment
- You communicate well with clients
- You can support your local sales colleague
- You have a creative mind and think outside the box
- You proactively contribute new ideas
- You’re a friendly, enthusiastic team player
- You are obsessed with fashion
- You have an excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator CC and Photoshop CC on Apple
- You are fluent in English, extra languages are a plus
🌍 Erve offers
- A work-from-home job
- A healthy work-life balance
- Support from a tight-knit team of passionate creatives
- A varied role in the international fashion sector
- Opportunities for professional development, expanding on skills and interests
- Empowerment to lead their own projects as part of our ‘Level 8’ business model
💻 Apply now
Apply now for a fulfilling job and send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.