Sales Manager UK & Ireland
🔎 We’re on the lookout for
Are you an energised and customer-oriented sales talent? Want to join our winning team for the UK & Ireland?
As Sales Manager, you’ll nurture and grow our long-established reputation for excellent customer service – working with big-name fashion brands along the way.
📋 What is the role all about?
As our results-driven Sales Manager, you will be on a mission to generate growth on turnover and margins by selling, placing orders in line with suppliers’ optimal conditions, and fostering excellent long-term partnerships with customers and other partners.
You will build upon our outstanding reputation for customer service. It’s a chance to manage our existing customer portfolio, consisting of buyers from leading fashion brands, as a direct point of contact during sourcing and follow-up. Taking the time to truly understand customers’ needs, you’ll ensure that every order exceeds their expectations.
A large part of your role will be to seek out opportunities to expand the customer base and approach prospective clients. With the help of your strategies, we will be able to maximise our sales, step by step, better each time!
👤 Are you the one we’re looking for?
- You have at least 5 years’ professional experience in sales and sourcing.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in licensing sales.
- You are based in the UK and comfortable working from home.
- You would be described by former colleagues as a do-er and results-oriented.
- Maintaining customer relationships, collaborating with and building connections with customers comes natural to you.
- You are a skilled negotiator who understands customers’ needs.
- You like to take a structured approach and thrive on finding solutions with colleagues, customers, partners, and suppliers.
- You are eager to develop yourself and seek out opportunities to develop new skills.
- You are a dynamic self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial work environment.
🌍 Erve offers
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Company car or car allowance
- International travel
- Professional development opportunities
- Team days
- Support with home office set-up
- Work from home role
- Support from a motivated, positive team in a fashion-related sector
- The chance to enhance your skills in both sales and sourcing
Our mission at Erve is to increase retailer value through maximising margins and volumes with high quality products from a reliable source, and brand owner value through improved market coverage in line with their brand and business expectations.
We design and produce high-quality fashion apparel and accessories, made with love for UK and EU consumers. Starting with our in-market design teams, we source, produce, pack, and deliver collections in partnership with major retailers. We aim to untangle the complexity of creating branded, licensed, and private label merchandise – offering a one-stop solution for competitively priced, sustainable clothing for infants, kids, teens, and adults in the following categories: daywear, nightwear, underwear, socks/hosiery, swimwear, and accessories.
💻 Apply now
Apply now for the Sales Manager UK & Ireland position! Please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.