Accounting and Logistics Officer
We’re hiring! As we combine the two worlds of fashion and licences, we’re looking for a finance and logistics officer who can bring numerical precision to two varied departments. If you’re multi-skilled, love a challenge and want to join us, apply now
Erve is a European leader in character licences and brands. We produce branded fashion and apparel featuring TV, film, cartoon and video game heroes. As part of Erve Group, we have eight offices across three continents, and we control the supply chain between raw materials and stores. Starting with our in-house design team and portfolio of licences, we source, produce, pack and transport collections at the request of major fashion retailers. With 35 years in the industry, our dynamic team values growth, transparency and customer focus. Our exceptional quality and sustainable practices have earned us a reputation for excellence.
Be part of an enthusiastic global team in Zaventem, near Brussels, at a certified Great Place to Work.
This exciting two-part role combines accountancy with logistics support working across two teams. It’s a great opportunity to delve into the inner workings of a global apparel powerhouse, take accounting experience to an international level and solve logistical challenges.
- Accounting: manage the accounting operations of two entities: book supplier invoices, bank statements and petty cash, follow up with suppliers and customers, manage credit card expenses and reconcile PayPal payments from our webshop, erve.shop
- Logistics: form an integral part of the logistics team managing incoming shipments from sea freight and administrative receipts. You’ll also oversee outgoing shipments, analyse stock levels and invoice customers
The ideal candidate
- Has at least a Bachelor’s degree in accountancy and tax law
- Speaks fluent Dutch and English (German or French a plus)
- Excellent proficiency in Excel
- Experience with Microsoft AX or equivalent software is a plus
- Approaches work with accuracy and a critical mind
- Can juggle multiple projects and prioritise to meet deadlines
- Can independently plan, structure and manage workload
- Takes initiative, finding solutions to improve processes
- Is flexible and a team player
What we offer
- Competitive salary and rewards system
- Opportunities for professional development and language courses
- Team days and fun social events (when COVID regulations allow)
- Support with home office set-up
- Hybrid approach to working partly from home and some fixed days from our inspiring HQ/showroom when restrictions allow
- Our unique ‘Level 8’ business structure with plenty of opportunities for growth, the freedom to take charge of your projects and the chance to contribute ideas for further development
- The chance to join a motivated, positive team in a fashion-related sector
- Apply by sending your CV and motivation letter to Justyna Gorna.
Erve Group is a circle of companies, including:
European leader in character licences and brands. We produce branded fashion and apparel featuring TV, film, cartoon and video game heroes.
Leading producer of quality fashion and accessories. Our sourcing and trading company specialises in private label apparel and is a preferred supplier to major global retail chains and department stores.
The first high-tech textile printing and labeling factory in Ethiopia.