Compliance & licensing officer
If detail is in your DNA and you live and breathe intellectual property, you could be the license contract manager we’re looking for. Join our team in Zaventem in the Brussels region and help us create fashion and apparel for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Erve Europe is a European leader in character licenses and brands. We produce branded fashion and apparel featuring TV, film, cartoon and video game heroes. As part of Erve Group, we have seven offices across three continents and we control the supply chain between raw materials and stores. Starting with our in-house design team and portfolio of licenses, we source, produce, pack and transport collections at the request of major fashion retailers. With more than 35 years in the industry, our dynamic team values growth, transparency and customer focus. Our exceptional quality and sustainable practices have earned us a reputation for excellence.
Our head office and showroom are located in Zaventem near Brussels.
About the role
Our business is built upon holding the licenses to some of the best-loved characters from films, television and video games.
As our Europe Compliance and licensing officer you will help our teams follow the guidelines of our license contracts through each step of the design and production process by contacting licensors for approval of artworks and pre- and production samples. You’ll also help keep our supplier base up and above the compliance, sustainability and quality standards of our customers and licensors. Part of your role will also involve supporting the administrative creation of orders and following up on license feedback.
Meticulous attention to detail is essential, ensuring every stitch and seam lives up to Erve Europe’s reputation for excellence.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree
- Have a critical eye and a passion for effective administrative procedures
- Are proactive, diligent and solution-oriented
- Manage time and several roles efficiently, thriving on a structured way of working
- Have strong communication skills in English and Dutch
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a plus
The successful candidate receives
- A varied and rewarding role in the international licensing sector
- Experience in the fashion and entertainment industries
- A chance to enhance your skills and industry expertise
- Opportunities for professional development
- Empowerment to lead your own projects working within our unique ‘Level 8’ business model
- A collaborative working environment that rewards success
- A competitive salary, excellent working conditions and various benefits
Erve Europe. Your fashion powerhouse of licenses and brands
Please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Erve Group is a circle of companies, including:
European leader in character licenses and brands. We produce branded fashion and apparel featuring TV, film, cartoon and video game heroes.
Leading producer of quality fashion and accessories. Our sourcing and trading company specializes in private label apparel and is a preferred supplier to major global retail chains and department stores.
The first high-tech textile printing and labeling factory in Ethiopia.