Content Marketer (full-time)
Become our marketing & communications wizard: create exciting and engaging marketing content and communicate with Erve Europe’s prospects, buyers and licensors.
Erve Europe is a European leader in character licenses and brands. We produce branded fashion and apparel featuring TV, film, cartoon and video game heroes. As part of Erve Group, we have seven offices across three continents, and we control the supply chain between raw materials and stores. Starting with our in-house design team and portfolio of licenses, we source, produce, pack and transport collections at the request of major fashion retailers. With 35 years in the industry, our dynamic team values growth, transparency and customer focus. Our exceptional quality and sustainable practices have earned us a reputation for excellence.
Our head office and showroom are located in Zaventem near Brussels.
About the role
We’re looking for an enthusiastic team player to become part of our Marketing & Communications team at Erve Europe. The ideal candidate will seek out the most engaging and creative ways to communicate about our company and create inspiring content that will pique the interest of our prospects, buyers and licensors.
Some of our top licenses include Harry Potter, Marvel, Disney, Pokémon, Paw Patrol, Lotto, Lee Cooper and Rocket League, so this is certainly an exciting role. And there is a lot of potential for growth. This might be your first job out of university, or you might have experience already.
When you start at Erve, your first project will be to put together our communication guidelines. That means you’ll get straight down to details and learn all about the company. Over time, you’ll also:
- Produce marketing and promotional materials for web, social media and presentations, keeping everything well-structured and up to date
- Support the sales and license department with lead generation
- Support our e-commerce team with web banners and email marketing
- Identify and define target audiences
- Visualize your ideas and strategies to be able to present them internally
- Monitor B2B market trends
- Propose original samples, promotional gifts and end-of-year presents to send to prospective leads and business contacts – all in line with our mission and communication guidelines
- Come up with relevant topics for news items
- Organize photo shoots
- Keep our website content up to date
- Contribute to, manage and maintain social media profiles
- Create briefs for our copywriter and proofread creative copy
- Promote the mission of Erve Europe through all your internal and external communications
For this role, we are looking for someone who is creative, commercially aware, and flexible. You should have a degree in marketing and be fluent in English or a native speaker. Being able to speak Dutch is a plus. We are big team players here at Erve, and a proactive, energetic attitude is crucial if you want to fit in. You can expect plenty of support from your teammates, but an ability to work independently will also come in handy! Some graphics skills (e.g. Adobe suite) to visualize your ideas will be needed, too. You should be a strategic, analytical thinker, detail-oriented, and structured in planning and prioritization. Knowledge of digital and online marketing tools are a plus. And it goes without saying that you should have outstanding networking and communication skills!
The successful candidate receives
- A varied and rewarding role in a very dynamic and enthusiastic marketing team
- A chance to enhance your content marketing skills
- Opportunities for professional development and climbing the career ladder
- Support from your colleagues
- Empowerment to lead your own projects as part of our unique ‘Level 8’ business model
- A collaborative working environment that acknowledges success
- A competitive salary, excellent working conditions and various benefits
Please send your resumé and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Erve Group is a circle of companies, including:
European leader in character licenses and brands. We produce branded fashion and apparel featuring TV, film, cartoon and video game heroes.
Leading producer of quality fashion and accessories. Our sourcing and trading company specializes in private label apparel and is a preferred supplier to major global retail chains and department stores.
The first high-tech textile printing and labeling factory in Ethiopia.