🔎 We’re on the lookout for
A finance coordinator!
We at Erve Europe(Van der Erve NV) have been a leader in the development, manufacture and selling of licenced and branded apparel for more than 30 years. Erve Europe is the foundation of the ERVE GROUP, within which Beconnected represents the Asian and African divisions of the group, with offices in China, Bangladesh, India and Ethiopia. Beconnected Industrial, leaders in textile prints and labels, is also part of the ERVE GROUP and has two state-of-the-art plants, Beconnected Labelling and Beconnected Printing.
📋 What is the role all about?
As Finance Coordinator, you will be responsible for the financial side of two different companies within Erve Europe. Working with two other team members, you will maintain a general overview and make connections between different aspects and tasks. You will be responsible for reporting, including cash-flow statements and turnover reports, as well as monthly P&L statements.
You will also monitor USD requirements, carry out account analysis for the licencing department, and liaise with our foreign entities regarding intercompany reconciliation. You will have close contact with the social secretariat for HR-related tasks, such as the monthly payroll.
You will be the point of contact for external partners, such as the bank, insurance broker and auditor. You will participate in the annual financial audit.
👤 The ideal candidate
- You have a master’s degree with an economic background and at least three years’ experience
- You have good knowledge of Excel
- A knowledge of Microsoft AX is a plus
- You are accurate, prioritise well and have a critical mind
- You take a planned, structural approach and independently manage your tasks
- You are able to take a bird’s eye view
- You have a good knowledge of Dutchand English
- A basic knowledge of German and/or French is a plus
- You are a team player who is flexible and can be relied on to take initiative
🌍 Erve offers
- A varied, independent job in a positive, dynamic and international environment in an exciting fashion-related sector
- An attractive salary package including a car, meal vouchers, insurance and bonuses
- A virtually unique ‘Level 8’ business context in which you:
- can take charge of your own projects yourself
- have the opportunity to contribute ideas – also beyond your professional remit – about optimisation and development within the organisation
- have the opportunity to develop personally, with a strong focus on learning, language courses, further training, etc.
💻 Apply now!
Interested? Please send your CV and cover letter to Justyna Gorna.
Erve Group is a circle of companies, including:
European leader in character licences and brands. We produce branded fashion and apparel featuring TV, film, cartoon and video game heroes.
Leading producer of quality fashion and accessories. Our sourcing and trading company specialises in private label apparel and is a preferred supplier to major global retail chains and department stores.
The first high-tech textile printing and labeling factory in Ethiopia.