Graphic designer for licensed apparel
Bring beloved characters from movies, games and cartoons to wardrobes around the world as a graphic designer for licensed apparel at Erve Europe.
Location: Zaventem, Belgium
Erve Europe is a European leader in character licenses and brands. We produce branded fashion and apparel featuring TV, film, cartoon, and video game heroes. As part of Erve Group, we have seven offices across three continents and we control the supply chain between raw materials and stores. Starting with our in-house design team and portfolio of licenses, we source, produce, pack, and transport collections at the request of major fashion retailers. With 35 years in the industry, our dynamic team values growth, transparency and customer focus. Our exceptional quality and sustainable practices have earned us a reputation for excellence.
Our head office and showroom are located in Zaventem near Brussels.
About the role
As part of our global design team, your creative vision will incorporate heroes from film, games, TV and cartoons (Mickey Mouse, Pokémon, Harry Potter, Spider Man, Frozen, etc) in fashion-forward clothing and accessories that exceed our customers’ expectations. We’re looking for an energetic, trend-conscious designer with a strong knowledge of garment construction and a passion for cartoon characters and entertainment to design for infants, children, and adults. Like us, you live and breathe the fashion industry, have an experimental nature, and approach fabrics and embellishments like a kid in a candy store.
- Holds qualifications in graphic design, fashion or a similar creative field
- Experience or a passion for working with character licenses is a plus (like Disney, Paw Patrol, Harry Potter, Pokémon and many others)
- Inspired to succeed and resistant to stress
- Flourishes in a structured working environment
- Communicates well with clients
- You can support your local sales colleague
- Has a creative mind and dares to think outside the box
- Proactively contributes new ideas
- Friendly, enthusiastic team player
- Is fashion-obsessed
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator CC and Photoshop CC on Apple
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Extra languages (French or German) are an advantage
The successful candidate receives
- A varied, independent job in an international environment within a fascinating, fashion-related sector.
- Your efforts will be rewarded with an attractive salary package with meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, salary bonus, etc.
- The opportunity to think about optimisation and further development within the organisation, even beyond your field of expertise.
- Support from a tight-knit team of passionate creatives
- A varied role in the international fashion sector
- Opportunities for professional development, expanding on skills and interests
Apply now for a fulfilling job and send your resume and motivation via this link.
Erve Group is a circle of companies, including:
European leader in character licenses and brands. We produce branded fashion and apparel featuring TV, film, cartoon and video game heroes.
Leading producer of quality fashion and accessories. Our sourcing and trading company specializes in private label apparel and is a preferred supplier to major global retail chains and department stores.
The first high-tech textile printing and labeling factory in Ethiopia.