Take pride in turning concepts into fashion collections as project officer for Erve.
As a European leader in branded apparel, Erve (part of Erve Group) works to design and produce inspired collections for leading department stores and fashion retailers.
Erve is a European leader in character licences and brands. We produce branded fashion and apparel featuring TV, film, cartoon and video game heroes. As part of Erve Group, we have eight offices across three continents, and we control the supply chain between raw materials and stores. Starting with our in-house design team and portfolio of licences, we source, produce, pack and transport collections at the request of major fashion retailers. With 35 years in the industry, our dynamic team values growth, transparency and customer focus. Our exceptional quality and sustainable practices have earned us a reputation for excellence.
About the role
As project officer for the Erve team, you will track orders for fashion collections from the first proposal through to completion, communicating with customers at every stage. As each collection takes shape, you will work side-by-side with customers, logistics partners and Erve Group offices around the world to ensure it is delivered on time and to the highest possible standard.
From our headquarters in the Brussels region of Zaventem, you’ll work closely with the commercial team during customer portfolio management (proposing collections, pricing and evaluating producers).
Meticulous attention to detail is essential, ensuring every stitch and seam lives up to Erve’s reputation for excellence. Best of all, you’ll spot customers wearing (and loving) garments that you’ve had a hand in creating.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in commerce, marketing or an administrative field
- Inspired to succeed and resistant to stress
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Flourishes in a structured working environment
- Develops long-lasting relationships with customers
- Flexible team-player who takes initiative
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English, French/German is an advantage
The successful candidate receives:
- Support from a tight-knit team of passionate colleagues
- A varied role in the international fashion sector
- Opportunities for professional development, expanding on skills and interests
- Empowerment to lead their own projects as part of our ‘Level 8’ business model
- An attractive salary package including meal vouchers, insurances and bonuses
Apply now for a fulfilling career in the fashion industry!
Erve Group is a circle of companies, including:
European leader in character licences and brands. We produce branded fashion and apparel featuring TV, film, cartoon and video game heroes.
Leading producer of quality fashion and accessories. Our sourcing and trading company specialises in private label apparel and is a preferred supplier to major global retail chains and department stores.
Beconnected IndustrialThe first high-tech textile printing and labeling factory in Ethiopia.