Take pride in turning concepts into fashion collections as project officer for Erve Europe.
As a European leader in branded apparel, Erve Europe (part of Erve Group) works to design and produce inspired collections for leading department stores and fashion retailers.
About the role
As project officer for the Erve Europe team, you will track orders for fashion collections from the first proposal through to completion, communicating with customers at every stage. As each collection takes shape, you will work side-by-side with customers, logistics partners and Erve Group offices around the world to ensure it is delivered on time and to the highest possible standard.
From our headquarters in the Brussels region of Zaventem, you’ll work closely with the commercial team during customer portfolio management (proposing collections, pricing and evaluating producers).
Meticulous attention to detail is essential, ensuring every stitch and seam lives up to Erve Europe’s reputation for excellence. Best of all, you’ll spot customers wearing (and loving) garments that you’ve had a hand in creating.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in commerce, marketing or an administrative field
- Inspired to succeed and resistant to stress
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Flourishes in a structured working environment
- Develops long-lasting relationships with customers
- Flexible team-player who takes initiative
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English, French/German is an advantage
The successful candidate receives:
- Support from a tight-knit team of passionate colleagues
- A varied role in the international fashion sector
- Opportunities for professional development, expanding on skills and interests
- Empowerment to lead their own projects as part of our ‘Level 8’ business model
- An attractive salary package including meal vouchers, insurances and bonuses
Apply now for a fulfilling career in the fashion industry!
Erve Europe. Your fashion powerhouse of licences and brands
Erve Europe is part of Erve Group: a circle of companies including Beconnected, our global sourcing and trading division with offices in China, Bangladesh, India, Africa and Russia, and Beconnected Industrial, specialised in labels and printing in Ethiopia.