Analyze the figures behind the fabrics for a leading fashion supplier
Erve Europe is a European leader in character licenses and brands. We produce branded fashion and apparel featuring TV, film, cartoon, and video game heroes. As part of Erve Group, we have six offices across three continents and we control the supply chain between raw materials and stores. Starting with our in-house design team and portfolio of licenses, we source, produce, pack, and transport collections at the request of major fashion retailers. With more than 34 years in the industry, our dynamic team values growth, transparency and customer focus. Our exceptional quality and sustainable practices have earned us a reputation for excellence.
Our head office and showroom are located in Zaventem near Brussels.
About the role
- Play an important role in the accounting of Erve Europe's various companies.
You will share responsibility for all aspects of financial management from A to Z
- Join a 5-strong team of passionate financial specialists
- Manage the whole accounting system from invoice entry to bank and cash procedures, payment tracking, VAT declarations and more.
- Support HR with operational tasks
- Monitor investment portfolios in consultation with other team members
- Produce quarterly and year-end reports
- In addition, support the other group companies on the above-mentioned points when required.
- As a minimum, you have a bachelor's degree in accountancy and taxation and at least 5 years experience
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft AX and Expert/M is a plus
- Meticulous, able to set clear priorities and undertakes tasks with a critical mind
- Take a planned and structural approach
- Fluent in Dutch and English. A basic knowledge of German and/or French is a plus
- A team player who is flexible and takes plenty of initiative.
The successful candidate receives
- A varied, independent job that lets you thrive in an exciting, fashion-related sector
- A dynamic and international collaborative working environment that values positivity and teamwork
- Support from a friendly, tight-knit team
- A competitive salary, excellent working conditions and various benefits.
And a unique 'Level 8' business context:
- Empowerment to lead your own projects
- Receive opportunities to collaborate on optimizing and improving the organization outside of your field of expertise
- Enjoy opportunities for self-development with a strong focus on education, language courses, in-service training, and more.
We are open to looking at a part-time working package with flexible hours.
Please send your resume and motivation letter to Fanny Goussaert firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your fashion powerhouse of licenses and brands
Erve Europe is part of the Erve Group: a circle of companies including Erve Europe, Beconnected and Beconnected Industrial.
Beconnected is our global sourcing and trading division with offices in China, Bangladesh, India, Africa and Russia.
Beconnected Industrial is our state-of-the-art printing and label factory in Ethiopia.