Internships at Erve Europe
🔎 We’re on the lookout for
Motivated interns to join our Erve Europe office in one of the following domains:
- Internship - Quality & Compliance
- Internship - Organisation & Management
- Internship - Accountancy & Fiscality
- Internship – International Business Project
Erve is a European leader in character licences and brands. We produce branded fashion and apparel featuring TV, film, cartoon and video game heroes. As part of Erve Group, we have eight offices across three continents, and we control the supply chain between raw materials and stores. Starting with our in-house design team and portfolio of licences, we source, produce, pack and transport collections at the request of major fashion retailers. With 35 years in the industry, our dynamic team values growth, transparency and customer focus. Our exceptional quality and sustainable practices have earned us a reputation for excellence.
At Erve, growth is what we stand for. "Step by step, better each time". With our Level 8 approach, roles develop with people. Meaning that we have fluid job descriptions where you can expand your role to your interests and talents and are able to have multiple roles within the company. From day one, you will get ownership and responsibility and through mentorship, you will learn and grow within our company. Learn everything about our level 8 approach here.
📋 What are the internships all about?
Quality & Compliance
Follow-up of your own projects from A to Z
- Requesting, checking and reviewing pre-production samples up to bulk production
- Supervising the collection from development to delivery
- Supporting the project officers team in approvals of licensed artworks
Follow-up of tasks linked to CSR
- Communicating with our offices in Asia and Africa
- Setting up a library of fabrics and a library of materials
- Supporting the CSR circle for materials analysis and supplier chain analysis. Prepare a risk analysis of production countries and producers based on a review of audit reports and surveys from the fashion industry and assist with due diligence communications
- Learning and implementing community on responsible buying - drawing up questionnaire suppliers on responsible buying + analysing results
- Updating Erve code of conduct and possibly a dual code of conduct for suppliers.
- Contributing ideas on how to communicate CSR to the outside world.
- Assist with entering and checking data upload tex.tracer. Online supplier monitoring.
Organisation & Management
- You will work in the Merchandise Circle, working closely with our other departments. Guaranteed varied and educational!
- Co-managing the collection from development to delivery
- Support in following up orders from A to Z, according to customer demand up to the point of delivery
- Ensure correct order entry, which serves as the basis for all reporting
- Communicate with both our customers and our offices in Asia and Africa
Accountancy & Fiscality
- Entry of bank statements
- Entry of supplier invoices
- Deduction of accounts (suppliers/customers)
- Perform ad hoc bookings
- Support in customer follow-up
- Support in VAT/ IC/ Intrastat declarations for Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and France
- Support in other daily/monthly work/tasks
- Participate in one-off question/problem solving
International Business Project
- We are looking for an enthusiastic student with her/his heart set on a career in international business. Erve Europe is offering an internship for three to six months which explores all aspects of garment sourcing and trading. You’ll gain valuable insights into how we use our portfolio of licenses and brands including Disney, Marvel, Harry Potter, Hello Kitty and other worldwide favorites. You’ll get a peek into our design department, learn about the global production process and all that’s in between. Your days will be interesting and varied as you assist with product research, liaising between departments, preparing quotes and market data, and providing us with extra hands and brains to exceed our customers’ expectations.
👤 The ideal intern
- A flexible professional intern with a hands-on attitude.
- Good command of the Englishand Dutchlanguages.
- Willing to take initiativesand be able to prioritizewell.
- A creative and commercial eye for details in product development.
- Planful, stress resistant and structural in terms of MMI profile is a plus.
🌍 Erve offers
- A dynamic internship in which you get the space to develop yourself, both within your chosen field and certainly also to grow as a person.
- An internship that is international, based near Brussels, in a department with young and ambitious colleagues.
- Of course there is room to do an assignment or research in which Erve Europe can certainly be your sparring partner. During this internship a stay in our Erve house is possible.
- A unique approach to leadership: Erve Group is a key contributor to and adopter of Level 8, an open-source community of professionals who develop pragmatic, innovative, caring and connecting building blocks that combine the benefits of self-organisation and hierarchy. Read all about it here.
Be part of an enthusiastic global team in Zaventem, near Brussels, at a certified Great Place to Work
💻 Apply now
Apply now for a fulfilling internship in the fashion industry!
Please send us your CV and motivationletter and specify in which internship you would be interested:
- Quality & Compliance
- Organisation & Management
- Accountancy & Fiscality
- International Business Project
Erve Group is a circle of companies, including:
European leader in character licences and brands. We produce branded fashion and apparel featuring TV, film, cartoon and video game heroes.
Leading producer of quality fashion and accessories. Our sourcing and trading company specialises in private label apparel and is a preferred supplier to major global retail chains and department stores.
The first high-tech textile printing and labeling factory in Ethiopia.